RideroftheLightningRideroftheLightning

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Wonders of the Universe 1 Wonders of the Universe 1

Damn white people...

Serves them right. Wait, so how does this work?

Dave's Guide to Yeast Dave's Guide to Yeast

Good job helping kids understand fermentation :)

Very good animation, and comedic work. It's good to see funny a clip without dick jokes on this site for once. But did you voice this yourself, or who was the actor?

MercWorks responds:

Thanks! I did voice this myself.

Mario's Attempted Suicide Mario's Attempted Suicide

1-Up!

Pretty funny, and like Siggeman said, completely frontpage material. Though, the song was not understandable.

Memoir: Text Adventure Memoir: Text Adventure

A computer within a computer... COMPCEPTION!

Interesting take on both games, and reality. I like the philosophical, and gaming aspect of this. Graphicss could use some work, but it's a text based game, so who cares?

Solipskier Solipskier

Great and addicting game

It's a pretty good game that I played hours on end. I did notice a glitch though. When your mouse lands off the screen, you continue you ski in oblivion for all eternity unless you refresh the page (You can't restart)

Herp Derp Herp Derp

Better and easier on drugs

This is a great game. Ball's a bit too fast though, and it wouldn't kill to have some music.

American Thug American Thug

Go home and be an American Thug.

Pretty cool song ya got here. It's pretty nice and flows nicely. The only thing it lacks is the epic intro that we all love. It would after all make the song longer than three minutes.

Phoenix - Rising Phoenix - Rising

Interesting...

I enjoy the song for its simplicity alone. Not saying the song isn't beautiful, because it is.

Sheodon responds:

Thank you. I'm glad you like it. The music has its own atmosphere, which is a mixture of meditative and soundtrack music...which is unique, in my opinion.

Trickling Winds Trickling Winds

Lorem ipsum

I like it. It has the nice feel of the dark ages. Like the other man said, very subtle.

pftq responds:

Was what I going for - thanks

CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY.

Cthulu looks like donkey kong compared to this guy

Nice drawing. I like your style and brush strokes, and would like to see more. What can I say? Your artwork is interesting.

Pillowmint responds:

Thanks. I've been more interested in this sort of style lately so there's probably going to be more to see :)

Beauty Beauty

It looks like...

Rebecca Black -_- Other wise this was a very nice, very realistic painting!

einharjar responds:

My thoughts also....heheh...
Rebecca Black is a pretty girl. Just dont let her sing or utter a word and everything will be okay. :)

OH GOD WHAT IS IT OH GOD WHAT IS IT

STOP IT WHY ARE YOU MASTURBATING TO THIS

Very nice, though I'm not sure how that thing is aero-dynamic, or in fact anatomically possible... but very nice, well done.