RideroftheLightningRideroftheLightning

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

American Thug American Thug

Go home and be an American Thug.

Pretty cool song ya got here. It's pretty nice and flows nicely. The only thing it lacks is the epic intro that we all love. It would after all make the song longer than three minutes.

Phoenix - Rising Phoenix - Rising

Interesting...

I enjoy the song for its simplicity alone. Not saying the song isn't beautiful, because it is.

Sheodon responds:

Thank you. I'm glad you like it. The music has its own atmosphere, which is a mixture of meditative and soundtrack music...which is unique, in my opinion.

Trickling Winds Trickling Winds

Lorem ipsum

I like it. It has the nice feel of the dark ages. Like the other man said, very subtle.

pftq responds:

Was what I going for - thanks

Chaos - Voice Mail Chaos - Voice Mail

Is it dubstep?

According to wikipedia, dupstep is "tightly coiled productions with overwhelming bass lines and reverberant drum patterns, clipped samples, and occasional vocals." You're lacking on the base. You know you have good dubstep if it sounds like two transformers trying to have sex with eachother.

tp-boy responds:

Haha, not everything has to be exactly what Wikipedia says, but you're entitled to your own opinion, i'll take what you said into consideration and try harder next time, also thanks for the 8/10 :)

Fighting (FF7 Cover) Fighting (FF7 Cover)

LIMIT BREAK!!!!!1

@Skorpion: I think this was a random encounter, but I'm not sure.
Very well done!