RideroftheLightningRideroftheLightning

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Memoir: Text Adventure Memoir: Text Adventure

A computer within a computer... COMPCEPTION!

Interesting take on both games, and reality. I like the philosophical, and gaming aspect of this. Graphicss could use some work, but it's a text based game, so who cares?

Solipskier Solipskier

Great and addicting game

It's a pretty good game that I played hours on end. I did notice a glitch though. When your mouse lands off the screen, you continue you ski in oblivion for all eternity unless you refresh the page (You can't restart)

Herp Derp Herp Derp

Better and easier on drugs

This is a great game. Ball's a bit too fast though, and it wouldn't kill to have some music.

E.L.I.T.E. Cupcake Pro. E.L.I.T.E. Cupcake Pro.

Is this all?

First of all it needs a pre-loader. Even though it's really short. In addition, you'll need a story line, along with levels, and music. And it would be really great if falling doesn't mean you have to reload the browser -_-

Build a Beard! 2.0 Build a Beard! 2.0

Overall...

This would have been good say about three years ago (In interenet time 36 years ago -_-), I mean the sound quality is good and all the buttons were working. There were no glitches to be found, so, I guess keep it up.

ToxMace responds:

this is my second attempt at a game using the same engine from my first attempt so it's not that complex

Tentacle Wars Tentacle Wars

Fun game; way better if it was hentai

Fun strategy game that frankly doesn't require much thought. The idea was pretty original, and the graphics were good, but not really what I expected, but in a good way :D

Hiragana Fighters Hiragana Fighters

Great! Now I can finally understand those hentais!

Pretty good flash, though it only has one mode. Not to mention that the picture quality is close to crap. But it does sort of help a person learn half the japanese alphabet, but it's lacking of the things you need. For instance, an NPC that fights back, and difficulty settings, as well as some extra movement.

Ederon: Time Warp Ederon: Time Warp

Bug

For some reason, when I click and drag, I can't play a card

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

Infected

BLAGH! I GOT INFECTED BY MY OWN VIRUS.... (Turns into zombie)

Canabalt Canabalt